- Jupiter Native 35 years Real Estate Exp
I was born in West Palm Beach, Fl in 1963 before Jupiter had its own hospital allowing myself to be called a Native of Jupiter. I attended local schools, played baseball and football and barrel raced. I obtained an AA degree in Business Administration from Palm Beach Community College while working for Burt Reynolds. After I obtained my AA, I moved to Los Angeles where I worked at NBC Burbank on numerous game shows in various capacities while studying acting at the Beverly Hills Play House. After 2 years, I returned to Florida and continued working for Mr. Reynolds and obtained my Real Estate Associate license at the age of 21 in 1985. I started working in Real Estate part time while still working at the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre. After the Dinner Theatre closed, I worked on B.L Stryker, Burt's television series filmed here in Palm Beach County. After 2 seasons I decided not to move back to California and to remain here in Jupiter and pursue a full time career in Real Estate.
Why I can Best Serve You
- My philosophy is that you can not buy your reputation so I always keep my Client's best interest the top priority.
- I have closed over $400 million dollars in residential Real Estate
- I take pride in combining life styles with the matching community
- I specialize in taking a property from listed to sold
- With the kind of know-how that comes from many years of successfully selling Real Estate, I can handle the most complicated Real Estate transactions. Combined with insight into the South Florida market I am a local expert at putting together smooth, trouble-free transactions.
Where I Can Best Serve You
- I specialize in Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Townhomes, Villas, New Construction, and Land in all neighborhoods of Jupiter, Jupiter Farms, Tequesta, Juno Beach, North Palm Beach, and Palm Beach Gardens.
You can benefit not only from my 35 years of Real Estate Experience, but my local knowledge of my hometown of Jupiter and surrounding areas.